Knowing that tomorrow is secure, knowing that the Sun is going to be bright, brings an inner happiness and satisfaction today. When you know that the inputs you are making today are going to ripen up as the sweetest fruit, motivates you to work hard today.
This spirit is not found in everyone. Still people lack the quality. A quality to think that today’s hard inputs are going to be his biggest saviors for tomorrow.
For all those who find in themselves a lack of this quality, this article may prove beneficial for you.
To enlighten this quality in you, start following the strategy of road mapping. Analogues to making a map to reach at a destination.
Decide an endpoint for you. Until and unless you don’t have goals, until and unless you don’t know where to reach, there is no use of this map. Once you have a goal, you have a starting point, now it’s time to decide the ways to reach it. You search for the ways and from those ways, you start searching the best possible solution to reach out.
Once you get the best way, you start following it. On the way, you get hurdles, you face them, and you start searching the best possible solution to hurdle it out, thereby making you stronger and stronger than before, because now you know how to get rid out of it.
This acts as a promoter in the process of achieving the goal. When you know you have a backup or can say a defense system ready with you, you now start taking risks. It’s not necessary that you will succeed always, rather you will fail sometimes but in exchange you will be stuffed up with reasons of failure, thereby again strengthening you and your future.
Now the point to ponder is HOW! How to create this Life Map. Reflect the following points on rise of this dilemma in you –
- Have goal that follow the SMART ideology i.e. have goals that are Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic and Timed.
- Have timelines to achieve them. Don’t be just a wander bee in the blooms i.e. trying from long time to reach the destination.
- Have a good understanding and acknowledgement of your strengths. Until and unless you are unaware of the fire that is burning in you, you can’t enlighten your path. There needs to be a light to guide the bright.
- Be satisfied with your having’s, with the things under your umbrella. Don’t just always be greedy. I know we all have an inbuilt trait of greed, but to keep it under control is a quality to develop
(Read our blog : 10 Life Lessons From Movie – Dangal)
- What are your interests? Identify them, which will in turn help you to decide the turning points in the road map, which will in turn prove to be the deciding factor to proceed.
- When you have some peaceful, satisfied moments, capture the ways that lead you to reach in your minds. In future what basically will happen is you will be knowing how you created or reached at that point of life which will in turn help you in reaching out the same point, same state of mind again.
- Have a good understanding of what has to happen anyhow, what has to be done anyhow, or all those things that are under your control. Play well on these points and try your level best to make them happen to reality. When you have these checkpoints decided and well executed, it catalyzes your speed of achievement.
(Read our blog : 8 Life Lessons From Cricket)
- Have not to fantasize always, believe me, it’s in your own hands to become what to thought or have dreamt about to be. Having a horse view, having an eagle eyed view is the key factor to be included in.
I hope this article will help you to achieve what YOU want. God Bless you, Dear Soul.
If you need any assistance then do not hesitate to call us on +917760431980 or drop us an email on [email protected] We will be more than glad to assist you.