Mode : Online | Go To Webinar Tool
Course Duration : 2 Days | 6 Hours
Day 1 : 08:00 AM to 11:00 AM IST – 3 hours
Day 2 : 08:00 AM to 11:00 AM IST – 3 hours
- Do you find yourself wasting time?
- Do you promise yourself that you will do something and then when the times comes, you ditch it.
- Are you to one who understand clearly what needs to be done but do not take an action when time comes. You then wonder why?
If you answered YES to any of these questions then this course will be ideal for you.
It focuses on "Procrastination The Thief of Time"
Procrastination is the act of postponing work, the act of de-scheduling. It’s really a big problem for many of us. This course emphasizes on what procrastination is and how many of kinds of procrastination exists. The course enroots the real cause behind, and the kind of hurdles procrastination bring in our lives.
Along with the video lectures assigned with these tutorial, you will get an exercise sheet to download and complete, to ensure that you can practically implement this course and enhance yourselves.
You will observe the following changes in yourself after the completion of this course –
- Better understanding of what procrastination is.
- Understanding how you get into procrastinate trap
- Strategies to deal out with this procrastination bug
- You will have understanding of procrastination
- You will have an understanding of your own procrastination habits
- You will be able to apply strategies to deal in your work life
- You will get online support for the implementation of your procrastination habit
We will look into the kind of delays which can be termed as Procrastination. We will see the kinds of costs we pay when we procrastinate2. Most important thing to know about procrastination
We will discuss the single most biggest reason and the root of all procrastination3. Excuses and Your Mind
To understand procrastination we need to understand our minds first. We will see the kind of tricks our mind plays when we procrastinate4. Get Started
The key to move ahead is to "Get Started". We will understand why getting started is the best thing to do
We will understand the role of your personality in procrastination2. Will Power & Procrastination
We will understand how to build up your will power and utilise it to your advantage3. Modern day distractions and will power
We will understand the changes which have started affecting us on day to day basis4. Your procrastination Dairy
We will look at your procrastination dairy and will decide steps which can be taken forward